Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mustard & Onion Pork Chops

I need to start uploading pictures of my creations but I am a tad bit blog-challenged so excuse me as I blogger size!!

Anyways about those pork chops..

You will need:
Porkchops
Mustard
Gray Poupon
Pepper
Garlic
Onions-sliced small and fine
Pimento Cheese
(Feel free to omit anything to make your recipe easier, I just happened to have all of this in my kitchen so it got tossed in.)


Bake your porkchops until the desired doneness. While your porkchops are baking, mix together mustard, gray poupon, pepper, garlic, pimento cheese and finely sliced onions. Once porkchops are fully cooked, take out of the oven and spread(I use a Pampered Chef basting brush) all over the porkchops. Put the Porkies back in to bake for another 10 minutes and then serve with whatever side dish you'd like! We chose veggie fried rice :)

2 comments:

  1. This sounds fabulous..do you cake it on thick? or leave it thin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left it pretty thin, it wouldn't suck thick though. I love mustard haha.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My name is Brynna and I have a lot to say.