Sunday, June 20, 2010

Broccoli, Spinach, and Mushroom Alfredo

I got this recipe from Cambells Kitchen and the picture just looked so delish I had to try it! I was honestly kind of weirded out to use cream of mushroom as the base for my alfredo sauce, because honestly I make a really good homemade alfredo sauce. With that said, I reluctantly tried this out.

I have no measurements because I just started throwing stuff in the skillet-as I usually do.

Mushrooms
Onion
Garlic clove
Can of cream of mushroom soup
1 cup of water (I just fill the empty soup can)
Fettucine pasta
Spinach
Broccoli

I started out sauteeing the mushrooms, onion, and garlic.
Once everything was cooked down, I added the soup, water, broccoli, and spinach to the skillet and let it simmer while I cooked the pasta.

I was SHOCKED that it turned out so yummy!!

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My name is Brynna and I have a lot to say.