Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tator Tot Casserole

(Picture from campbellskitchen.com)


I stumbled on this recipe one night when I was short on time and in need of something different to do with ground beef, because quite frankly ground beef can get pretty boring. I mean how many meatloafs and hamburgers can one make? Anyways, this was a Daniel approved recipe :)
1 pound of ground beef, or ground turkey, or chicken, any one of the 3 will work fine.
1/2 cup of onion (I use yellow or white)
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
Worstershire sauce
Tator tots
Shredded yellow cheese (your preference I use cheddar)
1) Cook your ground meat with the worstershire sauce (to be honest I add a pinch of garlic too) until done.
2) add the can of mushroom soup & onion to the meat and stir.
3) Put meat mixture in a baking dish and cover completely with tator tots and cheese.
4) bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes & enjoy!
This is a SUPER kid friendly easy recipe! It turned out delish!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My name is Brynna and I have a lot to say.