Saturday, May 29, 2010

Blackened Garlic Tilapia

I know, I know, it's been forever since i've blogged but i've been so darn busy that I haven't really had time to think and compose a normal thought, let alone blog about food!! Anyways, in my absence I have been cooking and I recently reminded myself of one of my favorite tilapia recipies!! It's super simple and not too terrible for ya ;)

What you'll need:
Tilapia
Old Bay Blackened Seasoning (it's a tiny bit spicy if you have sensitive tastys)
1 Lemon
1/2 TSP Olive Oil
Crushed garlic & Garlic powder to taste.
Onion

With a basting brush rub tilapia down in Olive Oil.
Coat with Old Bay Seasoning & Garlic powder on BOTH sides.
Sprinkle crushed garlic & onion on top and bake for 25 minutes!

So simple and when it's done take it out and squirt it down with some lemon and you'll be in HEAVEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My name is Brynna and I have a lot to say.