Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Favorite Sausage Skillet

I went to a party at my friend Kristi's house once and she had this AMAZING sausage skillet, of course me being pregnant I made this probably twice a week and randomly added ingredients. I love this because not only is it easy, it's a one skillet wonder!

1 polish sausage
1 bag of fresh baby spinach
3 large potatoes-baked
1/4 cup onion
1/4 cup mushrooms
2/3 cup vinegar

slice sausage into small pieces & allow to cook in skillet.
slice and add baked potatoes.
add onion, mushroom, and spinach (it will cook down).
stir, and add vinegar.

Once the spinach cooks down, you're ready to eat! I ALWAYS put the potatoes in the microwave to cook before adding them, it cuts down on your cook time-lesson learned the hardway.

2 comments:

Followers

About Me

My name is Brynna and I have a lot to say.