Sunday, April 18, 2010

This week's menu :)

Everytime grocery shopping day comes around I always have my pre-planned bi-weekly menu planned out. It saves us money by going into the store knowing exactly what we need and it also saves us from those dreaded random "just running to the store really quicks"! Which FYI those little random trips for one thing are costly, I mean who really goes in and gets ONE thing? Anyways our upcoming meals are going to be:


Skillet Chicken Parmesan
Chicken Noodle Casserole
Meatloaf(I have a delicious recipie!)
Tuna Noodle Casserole
Shrimp Alfredo
My Friend Kristi's Sausage Skillet
Wild Chicken Balsamico
Beef Quesadillas
Sausage Jambalaya


MMM I think I may try a blue cheese crabcake recipe too! YUM!!

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My name is Brynna and I have a lot to say.