Monday, April 12, 2010

*Ground Turkey Stroganoff*

I found a recipe similar to this on allrecipes.com and altered it so much lol that I just rewrote it myself.


Ingredients:
1 Cup of brown rice (I use this instead of egg noodles)
2 cups of water
1 pound of ground turkey
1/2 cup of minced onion
3 cubes of beef bouillon
1 can of cream of mushroom soup

Directions:
Add one cup of rice and two cups of water to small pan and let simmer until Rice is fluffy, Brown ground turkey in skillet, add 1 can of cream of mushroom soup(you could even use cream of chicken if you hate mushrooms), 1 can of water(use mushroom soup can), add minced onion, and 3 cubes of beef bouillon, stir and let simmer until bouillon has completely dissolved, serve over the rice.

Pretty simple huh? It's super quick too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My name is Brynna and I have a lot to say.